Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day - Beach Trip

I have to start out with a big thank you to April and the Gordons for making our trip so much fun. We love you guys! We stayed at April's grandmother's condo for the weekend of Memorial Day. Bapel's place is so great!!! The kids(Baker and Kate) had a fun time together too. The weather was wonderful on Sunday and we stayed on the beach most of the day. Baker and Kate fell in love with the water. We had to take turns holding them in it. There was lots of sand play as well. The girls got to do our Circle of Love and the boys got to people watch at Tootsies. Fun was had by all!!!

We went to Pier Park one afternoon and the kiddos got to ride the carousal 4 or 5 times. We went to Dusty's after that and they got to feed the gigantic fish in the lake behind the restaurant. We did lots of good cooking at the condo too. Good friends, food, and drink = a fantastic vacation! Thanks again guys!
Lori took these pictures while we were there and as usual she did an awesome job! The talent here is amazing. I think we need to go on every vacation together. I never really got out my camera.



Baker loved the sand and the water this trip. I think we may have a little fish on our hands.My sweet Goddaughter, Kate! She is the most loving little thing.Ready to ride!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I may link from my page because I haven't had time to blog yet :)

    We had a great time too! Can't wait to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome vacation... I so want to get my boys to the beach...

    ReplyDelete