Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Complete!!!!

Yeah!!! It's finished...I knew we'd get to this point and we made it! Thanks to the master renovator, aka Best Hubby in the World, Love of my Life, Daddy, etc...you did a great job and I'm so proud of the beautiful bathroom. You really made it a new room. Thank you!
Hold on...I've got lots of pictures to share, but let's take a stroll down memory lane...
BEFOREDURING...DURING...DURING...DURING...daddy's little helper.
STILL DURING...

AFTER!!!!



No more peach tub! No more brown and tan tile!



I can hardly believe we lived with those yuck colors for so long. I love the update!


3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!!! I love the shower curtain you picked too! Great work Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That is awesome!! and I agree with Lori- great shower curtain. I need a curtain over a closet- where did you get that one?

    ReplyDelete